THOMSON REUTERS LEARNING HAS MOVED
As a user of the legacy Thomson Reuters Tax & Accounting Learning Centre, we wanted to let you know that we have moved to a brand new Learning Management System (LMS). Our new LMS now offers much more, here are just a few of the benefits:
- User login – you no longer have to register for each course, instead you sign up, login and enrol on the courses you want without having to enter your details every single time.
- Learning Plans – We have created Learning Plans so you can easily track and monitor which courses you need to undertake.
- User Dashboard – Get a 360 degree view of what courses you’ve been assigned or you’ve enrolled on, including any future webinars you are booked on.
- TR Connect – Is our new live webinar service which is delivered via the LMS. Keep an eye out for upcoming courses!
- My Activities – Provides you with a complete record of all the courses you’ve attended along with all sorts of statistics. Great for keeping an audit trial to support your CPD.
If you’ve already registered and created a profile, that’s great, click on the link below to sign in:
If you’ve yet to register, click on the button below and fill out the necessary information. Once submitted, we’ll get you authorised and send you an ‘Activation’ email. The first time you login you’ll be prompted to change your password, after which you’ll be directed to your learning dashboard.
Who can I contact for more information?
For any additional help or information, please contact Welcome Services at: firstname.lastname@example.org.