ABOUT PRODUCT TRAINING
What is On Demand Training?
Digita On Demand is convenient online training that allows you anywhere, anytime access to valuable professional training. Our On Demand classes are modular and are delivered via a live WebEx or you can choose to stream a recorded session, allowing you to focus your training on the topics you need to know and all this for FREE.
On Demand training offers you convenience, quality and content and with 30 years experience between the training team you are in good hands. It is the perfect option for those who may not have the time and/or budget for onsite training.
How is it delivered?
Digita On Demand training is available in 2 formats:
- Live WebEx – are scheduled online classes that take place on Mondays and Fridays. These classes last about 45 minutes and are delivered by one of the Thomson Reuters training team. All you need to do is search for the class you are looking for and enroll when it is convenient for you.
- Recorded Webinar – If you cannot make a live WebEx class then you can stream the recorded webinar which will be available shortly after it has taken place. You can then start and stop it to view in your own time over and over again.
What types of courses are available?
Digita On Demand training includes three types of courses:
- Standard Training – Covers the basics of our applications from start to finish. These classes are great for new users or users that need refresher training.
- Advanced Training – Covers more advanced functionality within our applications so you can get a greater understanding of what else our programs can deliver and how they can improve your business performance.
- Administrator Training – Will guide administrators to set up our applications so that staff can start using the software as soon as possible.
How do I enroll on a course?
Live Webinars take place every Monday and Friday with classes running throughout the day. We will advertise the upcoming classes via email and on our website.
To join a webinar just search for the class you are after, click on it to view the details and enroll. You will be sent an email confirmation informing you of the date and time and also a reminder email one day before the class starts. On the day just click on the link in your confirmation email and you will join the meeting. If for some reason we need to cancel the class we will let you know in good time and you can enroll on the next one.
After your WebEx training, you will be sent a thank you email with a link to your certificate and our Student Evaluation feedback form. Please could you fill this out, as feedback good or bad is important to us and can help to improve our services.
To download a recorded webinar just search for the class you are after. Enter your details, and a live stream will begin. Each session only lasts about 45 minutes.
Who can I contact for more information?
Contact any of our training team for more in-depth information. You can find all of our contact details via the Contact Us page.